Monday, May 22, 2006

To Friends Back Home

Yes, I still call the USA my home. So sue me!

This is a plea to my friends back home - Amy, Shannon, Sara and Jill.

You guys are the best. I am so happy that things are moving along for everyone as we are about to turn 30.

Okay, end of sucking up.

Need I say it again. I know you are reading this, and I want you to comment. Comments get emailed directly to me, so even if you are behind in your reading, I will still see the comment. You don't need to have your own blog in order to comment. And, if you forget your registered user name and password, you can make up a new one on the spot.

Now, just some news to update you all on each other.

Amy
Amy and her family are moving to a new place this summer. They seem to be doing fine, and Amy sounds great actually. I really enjoyed talking with her on the phone a few weeks ago. She is the one who made me realize that I should be calling my friends once in while instead of feeling sorry for myself because no one ever calls me. So, thanks to Amy, I am making phone dates with you all once a month. Got that!

Shannon
Shannon is getting married next summer, and has just started "officially" living with her fiance. They are having a new house built and will be moving into it in September. She is also starting a new job this fall as a pre-school teacher for special ed kids. And, get this, she is applying for grad school. I am so jealous!

Sara
Sara is getting married in September. They recently purchased a house that is a hop, skip and jump from Lake Michigan in Milwaukee. They will be moving sometime this summer.

Jill
Jill is going to grad school and in the middle of deciding whether or not to let her boyfriend move in with her. He is a really nice guy, Jill! You can't find 'em any nicer and low-key than that. In fact, since opposites do attract, maybe Mr. Low Key would be good for you in the long run.

I love you all. Next phone date is with Sara. Email me.

No comments: