Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Current Fives

This is my first original tag. I have never made one before and I don't know exactly how it works, but I am going to give this a try. This is an easy one.

5 Musicians that I currently listen to:
Amanda Wilkinson
P!NK
Jewel
Kelly Clarkson
Keith Urban

5 Movies/DVDs that I Have Watched Recently:
DaVinci Code
The Producers
Inventing the Abbotts
The Forgotten
Butterfly Effect

5 TV Shows that I Tend to Watch (not necessarily because I want to):
Tru Calling
Nip/Tuck
The Swan
Killer Instinct
American Idol

5 Restaurants I have Visited Recently:
Outback Steakhouse
Old Spaghetti Factory
Maharaja
An Okonomiyaki restaurant
McDonald's

5 Foods that I currently enjoy snacking on:
Dark Chocolate (as always!)
Cottage Cheese
Gouda/White Cheddar Cheese
Pringles (sour cream and onion)
Coke-a-cola (okay, this is not a food, but it is close enough!)

I am tagging the following people:
  • International Marriage?? What the heck is that?!

  • Homesick Home

  • Adventures of Bu & Q

  • The Mean Teacher

  • deenster in Tokyo



  • I am also tagging the following people (another test to see if you're reading). Just do your lists in the comments section.
    Amy
    Jill
    Sara
    Shannon

    7 comments:

    kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping said...

    Cool! I'll get on it tonight. :)

    L. said...

    Oh, I mortified to say, I haven`t listened to music or watched much TV since we moved here.

    I listen to whatever CD my husband has loaded in my car -- usually crap, that I turn off, but I`m too lazy to put in my own.

    I watch Cartoon Network with the kids (including "Adult Swim," which is teaching them all sorts of cool vocab words).

    I haven`t gone out to see a movie since we moved here, and the last DVDs I saw were "Seven Samurai" and "The Hidden Fortress."

    The last 5 restaurant meals I ate were at the Chinese place down the street. We went out for sushi a few months ago.

    Snacks? Now you`re talking!
    1) Homemade chocolate chip cookies
    2) Homemade oatmeal raisin cookies
    3) Brownies (from a mix -- sorry! but it`s actually cheaper than making from scratch here!)
    4) Rice pudding
    5) Green apples

    deenster said...

    Oh! You're the first person to ever tag me! Now I feel like I have officially joined the blogsphere. :-) I'll get on it tonight when they unlock the chains that hold me to my desk.

    Holley Wilson Mayville said...

    Ooop! Only just spotted this after doing today's post. I'll have a response up tomorrow, no doubt.
    (You do know that Taylor won, don't you?)

    deenster said...

    I finally got around to doing this. Thanks for tagging me - it was fun! :-)

    Karen said...

    5 Musicians
    Queen
    Green Day
    Moby
    Smiths
    Grateful dead

    5 Movies
    Producers
    Narnia
    Misc. stuff I have seen on TV (names unknown or forgotten)

    5 TV shows
    American Idol
    Miss Match
    North Shore
    Six Feet Under
    Sex and the City

    5 Restaurants
    Saizeriya (just 20 min ago)
    Some Indian curry shop
    Some ramen shop
    Some hamburger shop
    Some Chinese noodle shop

    5 Foods for snacking
    Boiled egg
    Low-fat yogurt
    Chunks of cheese
    Chocolate
    Ice cream

    Shannon said...

    OK - for the record I did answer this one! A long time ago! Where's my answers? I must have messed up and not entered or something. I am sorry - it is two AM and I can think of no answers. But I did do it!