Friday, May 26, 2006

And the harrassment continues

Can it be called harrassment when I post nasty stuff about my friends on my own blog and hope that they read it?

Thanks, Amy, for answering my MEME. I guess that is the proper word, but I have no idea what it means. You are a dear friend.

As for the other friends that I mentioned in my Current Fives and in the post before that - I am still waiting, and now I am really starting to second-guess the description of my blog, which is written just under the title. Shall I change it or not?

2 comments:

WendyJI said...

Okay - so, I'm not one of the people you're harrassing! But I did want to let you know I read your blog every day. Hugs!

Shannon said...

I will step up to the harrassment...
5 Musicians that I currently listen to:
Jewel
Dixie Chicks
Garth Brooks
Enya
Keith Urban
(since 99.9% of my music listening occurs over the radio, my country choices were random)

5 Movies/DVDs that I Have Watched Recently:
DaVinci Code
Napolean Dynamite
Chicken Little
Shall We Dance
????? (we've been busy!!)


5 TV Shows that I Tend to Watch (not necessarily because I want to):
America's Next Top Model
House Hunters
The Office
What Not to Wear
Prison Break

5 Restaurants I have Visited Recently:
McDonald's
Bennigans
Biagis
Applebees
Culvers

5 Foods that I currently enjoy snacking on:
Skittles
Twizzlers
Cheese and Crackers
Almonds
More Skittles