Friday, February 03, 2006

Obvious News

I guess it's obvious, but I changed the template of my blog yesterday. No worries, I just did it because Christine advised me to change it to something that is easier to work with. I wanted to add links to other web sites and to my favorite blogs, but I am not literate in HTML, so I wasn't sure how to do it. Now, with my new template, it will be easier to set up the links in the right column.

Also, isn't this template much easier to read? I think so!

Tomorrow, I am going to Tokyo to hang out with my friend Andrea at her house. We're going to do scrapbooking together. Then, I am heading over to Louise's house where we will also do scrapbooking, followed by dinner out, karaoke and then staying up all night gabbing. Louise has three kids and is a working mom, but we started this tradition last year, so every January, I am supposed to do an overnight at her house on the west side of Tokyo. Suk is not too happy, but he'll have to deal. I know he just misses me like crazy because he doesn't get to hang out with me during the week. That is so not my fault though!

Also, I decided to start calling him Suk (pronounced "sook"). It is short for Yusuke (as in YuSUKe). I began calling him that soon after we got married as a cute little newlywed nickname, but I don't really make it public. I just thought that it would easier when referring to him in my blog and in my scrapbooks because it is better than typing "my husband" every time I want to write about him.

1 comment:

kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping said...

Yep, I think this is much easier to read...AND you can put in links!

How was scrapbooking?

I call E7, "Ping"...a nickname that evolved over time. :)