Thursday, October 05, 2006

To the Max

I know I should be working right now - correcting essays or whatever, but I want to write a little entry in honor of my dog, who is now 10 months old.



He has now graduated to a real dog bed. He seems to like it and has not soiled it (well, not since the very first day I presented it to him and then had to take it away for a month!).



He still doesn't like wearing a raincoat, and even if he does have one on, he won't move an inch once he gets outside. So, we do without, and we get wet. But, I could not pass up this one opportunity to take a picture.



Until my husband took this photo of us last weekend, I didn't realize how big Max had gotten.

When he runs around with his little football toy, I say, "Come on Reggie, over here!" in honor of Reggie White of NFL fame. If Max was human, he would definitely be a wide receiver.

1 comment:

kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping said...

Happy birthday to Max! Cute photos! :)