Monday, May 30, 2005

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!

One of my goals this year was to start a blog or personal website so that I could post messages, thoughts and photos for friends and family back in the USA. This is going to be fun once I gather some of my photos together and post them up here. I've noticed that email has made people really lazy. It's as if we can no longer take time to write a real letter, and now we're at the point where we can't even take the time to write a real email. Once in a while, I get forwards from Shannon or my mom, and I think, "Wait, is this it?" Then, I usually press delete...sorry, guys! However, Mom does send the weekly email update. No matter how short this is, it is greatly appreciated. As for other friends, I find as time passes, the distance also seems to grow. We hear from each other less and less, and then pretty soon it's just the annual Christmas cards...for those that even bother with those. Let's try to keep in touch more! I want to know what's going on in your lives, no matter how boring. And, in keeping with this theme, I'll let you know what I'm up to. All you have to do is put this blog in your favorites, and then check in sometimes. Comment when you have something to say, or email me and give me some updates on your lives! I would love to hear from you!
Well, as I learn how to use this blog, it will get more interesting from my side. I've got to figure out how to get photos up here next.

No comments: