Monday, April 17, 2006

Jumpstart - Six Weird Things

Christine tagged me, so this will be my grand entrance back into the blogosphere. I have been pining away hoping to find the time to write, and now here I am.

Six Weird Things/Facts/Habits About Me

1. I sometimes call my dog by my husband's nickname by mistake. Suki and Maxy - I suppose that is easy to screw up, but thank god Suki has never heard me say this.

2. I hate playing/watching team sports. I prefer playing sports individually where competing for higher points is not necessary.

3. I love to eat dark chocolate, and I don't care if it's really not that good for me. My brain is convinced otherwise.

4. When I was kid, I used to get hand-me-downs for clothing, so I tried to be really creative with them. I used to wear bow ties with my great-grandfathers button-up vest. The first time I wore that outfit in junior high, I got laughed at, so I stopped wearing such fashions.

5. In 5th grade, I went around speaking what I called "Martian Language" to my classmates. It was just jibberish. To this day, I have no idea why I did that.

6. I used to be addicted to coca-cola, and last year I finally admitted it to myself. That is the first step to overcoming.

That was fun, but a little hard. I would like to tag the following people:

  • Homesick Home

  • at a loss for words

  • andrea in japan

  • Nanchatte Technojunkie

  • The Mean Teacher


  • Here are the rules!

    1. Reveal six weird facts/things/habits about yourself and then tag six people.

    2. Leave a "You're Tagged!" comment to let the people you have tagged know they have to reveal six things (or the entire blogosphere will explode and it will be their fault).

    3. Leave a comment letting me know that you have completed your mission (if you have chosen to accept it!)

    4 comments:

    kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping said...

    OMG, I burst out laughing at #5. Oh, and hand-me-downs? I was the queen. And, I was the oldest. Can you imagine where the clothes came from? Welcome back!

    L. said...

    I do my meme`s on weekends, so stay tuned!

    Holley Wilson Mayville said...

    All done here:
    http://hthemeanteacher.blogspot.com/2006/04/six-weird-things.html

    Mande said...

    Yes, I wore the bow tie in 7th grade and Dan B. was like, "What the hell are you wearing that for?" That was the end of that.